Tuesday 5 February 2019

'Good Vibes' by Elisa Ablett


Hi everyone, 

Welcome to February, this year is travelling so fast already!

This month over at Scrap Matrix Shares we have a 'limited supplies' challenge.

The design team were sent 5 main supplies and we were allowed to add a few things (just a couple, nothing big lol) so I was sooooo happy when i discovered my supplies (the colours) matched exactly with my niece's beautiful Camilla inspired jump suit.

My layout came together quite quickly after I added a few circles cut from 'Art by Marlene' Collage paper and a stamped and coloured image. I adore Bohemian/Gypsy style elements and colours in my scrapping and mixed media work and the Aall and Create stamp set fit perfectly with my photo and layout. 

My 5 supplies from Scrap Matrix
and a few extras 😉😉😉😉😉



Image result for art by marlene collage paper studio light


💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜



Here are some close ups for the finer details:




To add extra texture without all the lumps and bumps to your background, use a stencil and an ink applicator or sponge and blend ink through your stencil to add 'texture' to your background.


Add some random distressed sewing (or just crappy sewing in my case lol) to the circles and layout to add that extra texture and coordinating element to your layout.

That's it from me today, I hope you have been inspired to try the limited supplies challenge this month!

Show us your work over on the Scrap Matrix Shares page.

Hugs 

Elisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment