Friday 8 February 2019

You Are Extraordinary - by Monique

Good morning everyone, Monique here sharing my creation for Scrap Matrix's "Limited Supplies" challenge.



So I really took this challenge quite literally and used the criteria for my whole layout, not just my background..... Which, I must admit was very challenging and made it harder for myself than it needed to be.

Here is my creation


I absolutely loved this 13 Arts "Arts Scales" Stencil - it really reminded me of the ocean and prompted me to do a "Seaside" layout.



I applied a base of Dylusions Slate Grey to my cardstock, and then when dry I sponged some Dina Wakely Paint in Buff through the stencil.  Once all the paint was dry, I stamped the large wheel stamp from AALL Stamp Set #14 around my base to create another layer.  Finally I flicked on some Dylusions Ink Spray in Periwinkle Blue.

I broke out my some Seaside Stamperia papers - one of the best things I love about Stamperia is that the papers are so beautifully layered, and have such beautiful images - it was perfect for using on this layout.  I created a mat for my photo, and fussy cut out some images to add as embellishments, layering them around my photo.

This is what the finished product looked like:


Thank you for popping by the blog today, I hope I have inspired you to get creating.  Remember, you don't have to take things as literally as I did.  You only have to use the criteria on the background only.  When finished, upload your creation to the "Limited Supplies" Challenge folder on the Scrap Matrix Shares page.
Here are the links to the products I used that are available from the shop:





No comments:

Post a Comment