Sunday 10 February 2019

Some cards are always handy !


Hello, Michelle here for my final guest DT project.
Who knows, you may see me again.

I thought this time I'd really limit myself and try to stick to using just the few items I was allocated. Sometimes if your travelling its easier to just take a few items and spend some alone time being creative. For me being creative is for mindfulness and always makes me feel calmer and more relaxed.

Here are my allocated items:





I've tried to create a few different backgrounds on white cardstock. I have used the ink spray through the stencil and then flipped it over onto another piece to soak up the residue ink. I have also used the paints with a sponge.



I then used this funky stamp straight onto the backgrounds and also onto plain cardstock.
 I've added some highlights with paint and also mixed some colours to create a teal tone. These cards do not have a sentiment as I think it's handy to have cards that are blank sometimes so you can personalise the message inside for someone special.





I hope you'll have a go at our challenge this month and upload your entry to Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page.

Enjoy your creativity !!

Michelle Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment