Wednesday 20 February 2019

Helen's Second Project February 2019

Welcome back to Scrap Matrix for the second half of February,
where we are challenging you to create with minimal supplies.

Remember the good old days, when pages were a lot simpler and there were not many scrapbooking supplies around?

Now is your chance, to whip up a stress free page; perhaps win a prize or be invited to Guest Design. 



I had a stamp, a stencil, Dylusions Paint, Dylusions spray
and Dina Wakley Acrylic paint.




I decided to make a feature of the stencil and began by using texture paste through it.


Then I roughed out half a heart shape on a folded piece of paper.


I cut it out freehand, and used it as a guide to shape the texture paste.



Then I randomly splashed it with some of the watered down 
Dina Wakley paint.



To complement the yellow heart, I used a corner of yellow paper left over from my first February project.


I marked out the heart area on white cardstock, added some stamping in black and splashed some green mist on 
with a wet paint brush.



I hand drew some yellow flowers, interspersing them with some leaves from an extra stamp by Carabelle. 

My journalling is not very straight, but we are always encouraged to include our own handwriting, so I do that occasionally, even though it's messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment