Saturday 16 February 2019

"Laugh" by Monique - A Second Limited Supplies Layout.

Hi Everyone, Monique here popping by to share my second layout.  This time I combined two shades of blue paint and a pink spray.  This is what I came up with:


I decided to use one of my favourite photos of my nieces and my nephew.  These selfies really capture their personality beautifully, and I wanted a fun loving layout to reflect that.

First, I scraped on some Dina Wakely Heavy Bodied Acrylic Paint in Lapis, then while it was wet I scraped on some of the same Acrylic paint in Sky.  While all the paint was still wet, I placed this 13 Arts Stencil over the top and randomly swiped off paint using a baby wipe.



Next, I backed my photo in black cardstock and cut out two tag shaped from a 6x6 Paper Pad of  7 Dots Verano Azul and backed my photo with them.   I placed some Dina Wakely Washi Tape down on my background, and then popped down my photo mat, using some cardboard to lift it and add dimension.




I then decided to add some pops of pink, so I stamped some images from the AALL and Create #134 Stamp Set to use as flowers, then I sprayed some Dylusions Ink Spray in Peony Blush onto the plastic of the stamp set and "splodged" it onto the stamped images randomly.   Next, I  got some elements from the Verano Azul 6x6 Element and sticker sheets also added some extras using some MAMBI chips from the Amazing Value Pack to break up the pink with a little black.


Here are some close ups:




Thank you for popping by today, I hope you have been inspired to get an entry into our amazing "Limited Supplies" challenge. Don't forget, you are limited to using 2 paints and a spray on your background, but you are not limited in your use of embellishments.  When finished, simply pop your entry into the "Limited Supplies" folder on the Scrap Matrix Shares Page

Here is a list of supplies I used available in the Scrap Matrix Shop:











No comments:

Post a Comment