Monday 17 September 2018

Cheers by Sandra Brimelow

Hi everyone, I am back with my second layout for September as a guest designer for Scrap Matrix, for the frames challenge. Here is the graphic for the challenge:
I love how versatile this challenge is, so many different ways to use frames.
Cheers

This layout, had me go in a slightly different direction. I decided to cut a frame using one of my papers from the 13 Arts - Art Journey range - Creativity and Travel papers, which I used as a surrounding frame for the layout. 
Using the Tim Holtz distress oxides - Walnut stain, I added some depth to the papers, and also edged the frame.
To the backround I also spattered some Lindy's Stampgang Starburst spray - bodacious blush
A bit of stamping also added to the background using Ranger archival ink - jet black and Aall and Create stamp set #10, and Blue Fern Studio stamp set - texture circles.
To finish the background, I used Aall and Create stencil #10, and texture paste. I also spattered the background using Irresistible spray - wedding dress.
To embellish, I stamped some images using Aall and Create stamp set #11 and #44 and Tim Holtz distress oxides - walnut stain and tattered rose. I also added a little wood veneer frame to my cluster. The Tim Holtz Idealogy small talk stickers were also nifty little additions on the layout. 
To finish the layout, I embellished using Blue Fern Studio flowers - late winter lillies.
Thanks again Vicki and Scrap Matrix team and followers for having me as guest designer this month, I have enjoyed this opportunity. 





1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love all those little details you have tucked in there... and how pretty are those Blue fern flowers??? yummy! xx Thanks for guesting with us again Sandra, we love your work! xx

    ReplyDelete