Saturday 8 September 2018

'Hello my darling' by Elisa Ablett - September Inspiration

Hi everyone, 

Elisa here from the design team with my latest inspiration for you based on the NEW September challenge - Be Framed.

Image may contain: 1 person
to be in the running to win a fantastic prize from Scrap Matrix head
to the Scrap Matrix Shares group on facebook.
Nothing says Spring like a layout bursting with flowers and butterflies!

TIP - To create the frames on this layout, I used the Paper Artsy Everything Art Stamp Set 06. I stamped the frame pieces onto white cardstock using Versamark or Embossing Ink and then using Ranger Black Embossing Powder emboss the frames and piece them together over the top of your background. 



Here are some of the products used from the Scrap Matrix Store







Here are some close ups!



Love the foam stamp set from Tim Holtz Ideology, you can use them with paint, distress stains, inks, ink pads to name a few. I used different mediums to build up my garden in the frames. 


Carry your garden theme over to the edge of your page to balance your layout design.



That's it from me today :-)

Thanks for stopping by the Blog  xx

Hugs

Elisa 




No comments:

Post a Comment