Wednesday 10 January 2018

Paper Artsy Tags - Lydia

Lydia, back again today to share my second project for the month featuring Paper Artsy. Today I am sharing a set of three tages using a range of projects from the Scrap Matrix store and featuring E³ Emma Godfrey 03 stamp set from Paper Artsy.



First thing I did was grab some tags from my stash, using a small palette knife added some Dylusions Paint in the colours Bubblegum Pink and Rose Quartz. I also love how fast these Dylsuions Paints dry too.



I wanted to build some light layers on these tags so I used the Tim Holtz - Lace Stencil and sprayed some of my favourite Dylusions Inks in the colours Rose Quartz and Laidback Lilac. Although the inks did run a bit when I sprayed them, I like the effect that gave.


I then used the E³ Emma Godfrey 03 stamp set from Paper Artsy and stamped onto some plain white card and fussy cut them out. And to adhere them to the tags I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive.



Last but not least I added a few textural items including Finnabair by Prima Art Glass Beads in the colour Zinc and some Finnabair by Prima Art Ingredients Mica Flakes in the colour Mulberry.


And now for some close up photos.






I hope you all liked these tags. Also be sure to head over to the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook Group to be able to enter this months Paper Artsy challenge, you have 5 days!!! I will be back next month with more projects.

Lydia xxx



Scrap Matrix Products used:
Finnabair by Prima Art Glass Beads
Finnabair by Prima Art Ingredients Mica Flakes



No comments:

Post a Comment