Thursday 25 January 2018

Holiday Moodboard Layout - Lydia

Lydia back to share my project this month to go along side this months moodboard challenge.

This month I decided to go down my path and create a scrapbook layout again. I found this challenge easy and I love how the layout turned out.
With this months project I seemed to have focused on the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio collection "Escape The Ordinary" which is perfect for those beach holiday images.

I love this collection because it gives an arty feel while still being the traditional scrapbooking paper and embellishments. As the main feature of the layout I used some of the patterned papers from the collection and simply cut out some tags. I embellished using the collections puffy stickers and normal cardstock phase stickers.
 
 
For my main title I used a Blue Fern Studio wood veneer 'On the Road'. I didn't embellish or decorate this wood veneer as I quite liked the raw look of it, but it could easily be painted or inked etc.
 
 
Again I used some of the pattered paper from collection to give the layout a type of border and I also added some small embellishments including again some puffy stickers and cardstock phase stickers.
 



I did add some white thread to all the tags to give the whole layout some texture and white on white feel.

 
I really love how this layout turned out and it was fun to play with some paper again.
Be sure to head over to the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook group to be able to enter this months challenge and I can't wait to see the entries.
 
Hope you have a great time creating.
 
 
Scrap Matrix Products:
Pinkfresh Studio collection "Escape The Ordinary"
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment