Tuesday 30 January 2018

'Beautiful' By Elisa Ablett

Hi Scrap Matrix lovers!

Elisa here from the design team with my second share for the month based on the awesome 'Holiday' moodboard. I chose to go with something a little more parallel to the theme and went with a photo I took of my great niece on a recent trip to the botanical gardens in the holidays. 

Its a bit of a family tradition in the summer holidays, my sister and I take our kids and her grandkids to the local botanical gardens and I take lovely photos of the kids together, 
for scrapbooking purposes of course 😆

Here is the moodboard for the Scrap Matrix Challenge and the link to the Scrap Matrix Shares group




Here is my layout : - 


Here are some close ups of the finer details.







Scrap Matrix Products Used :




Thank you for stopping by the blog today, please leave some love xx

Elisa 




No comments:

Post a Comment