Saturday 13 January 2018

Anguree Second Post Paper Artsy

Hello dear Scrap Matrix friends.

I hope you are enjoying our Paper Artsy Challenge this month. Just to encourage you to get your entries in before the 15th, I'm sharing this layout using another fun set of Eclectica stamps. This time I used E3 by Tracey Scott 08. They are so versatile and if you are looking for more inspiration on how to use them, please stay tuned as I show how I created this layout.



First I created a background using 2 shades of acrylic paint. You can use any in your stash and if you don't have any yet check out the beautiful Paper Artsy Acrylics in store or any of the other brands Vicki stocks. There is such a wide range not to mention the various colours. If that's not enough why don't you try and mix them up and create your own colours?



Next I used Archival ink to stamp the flowers onto my background. Please note nothing has to be precise - I  did not even use a stamp/acrylic block.  I splattered the background with Navy Rainbow Colour Duo's from 13arts.


NEXT I created 3 more flowers to fussy cut. I created them in the same way as the background and then painted them with white gesso. Once the gesso was dry I added  water mixed with #13arts Navy Rainbow Colour Duo's. Last but not least I added a bit of bling and some journaling strips. To make journaling easy, I simply cut one of the 13arts Vintage Big words stickers in half and then separated some of the words to place them in the required positions on my layout.


I hope you enjoyed your time here and would visit us again soon.

With all my love.


Anguree 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment