Friday 4 October 2019

Tracy Scott - journal page

Hello,
I had so much fun with this page and found it quite therapeutic! 
This is not an original style.
 I have been inspired by many others but it was certainly fun creating my own page using  this method. 








Using Tracy's stencils, I started by outlining my page with a fude ball pen and heat setting the page with my heat gun.




  I had a wonderful time colouring in, using Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks . I used a watercolour pen/brush with the scribble sticks. 




On a separate piece of white paper, I painted some random shapes.
Once the paint had dried, I stamps these gorgeous critters from the Tracy Scott stamp set ETS27.
 I cut these out and added them to my page along with stamping the words  from the same set.




This method would also make a very easy card. 
I hope you have enjoyed reading and look forward to seeing what you create. 
I have found entering the challenges to be a lot of fun so I hope you give it a try. 

Have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment