Sunday 6 October 2019

Tanya's bold blooms


Hi there!!! 

 Tanya here with some bright blooms inspired by Tracey Scott... Nothing beats bright colours on black backgrounds.. they just POP. 




To create this page I started with glossy photo paper and sprayed different Dylusion Sprays on and then I spritzed with water to help move the colour and dried fully.
 I made a fair few different color samples then selected my favorite one. 



I also stamped some background on the black page with white ink.

 Next I stamped flowers and butterflies from Paper Artsy Tracy Scott Floral Stamps 
 I then fussy cut the flowers all out.
Once cut, I layered and stacked them onto my page mounting them at varying heights  with foam tape.
 I added a scribble border in white pen to finish the page.  




That's it from me for now.. please feel free to share  all your creations over on our Facebook page!!
Hugs xx




No comments:

Post a Comment