Monday 21 October 2019

More Tracy Scott flowers with Helen

Hi there scrappy friends, I'm back as a Guest again this month at 




The challenge for October is to use Tracy Scott products.
I'm a massive fan of her stamps and dies and decided to create another scrapbook page.


Using heaps from my Tracy Scott collection, I stamped on water colour paper before fussy cutting the flowers & randomly painting them with pinks and yellows to match my Grand daughter's tutu. 

The water colour paints are by Marlene.   They are soft, creamy and lovely to use. I used a cut file scalloped heart at the base of the layout.






 I piled on the flowers, auditioning for harmony among the blooms.  I left half of the heart undecorated to show the scallops and allow some white space to rest the eyes. 



I adore this little Bubba, she has to attempt everything her big Sister does.  
At 16 months apart they love each other to bits.


I splashed some ink around the edges, added a butterfly and some sequins and colour corrected the image.

Scrap Matrix Products Used.
Paper Artsy Tracy Scott Stamp, ETS18
Paper Artsy Tracy Scott Stamp, ETS16
Not in store at the moment, but can be ordered.

Thanks for looking. 
I hope you will feel inspired to join in and perhaps win a gift card from the Scrap Matrix store.



No comments:

Post a Comment