Thursday 10 January 2019

Draft take 2

Michelle here again, this will be my last post as a guest DT. I've been so blessed to be part of such a great design team. They have all been great to get to know and be inspired by. Sometimes we just need to go back to basics if we are in a rut and feeling daunted by too many possibilities.

So this month, we want you to create starting with some basic supplies.

Here are my 5 items:




This time I decided I'd do something a little different, so I've made some cards. I've started by using the stencil in a few different ways. I have sprayed through it and also flipped it to make a print with the residue ink, and then I have sponged paint thorough it also. I wanted to create different backgrounds with the same products.

I have then stamped with black permanent ink on to cardstock and also on the background. I have highlighted areas with paints.


I think these cards would be handy to have around for 'just because' cards. It's always nice to have basic cards to give to someone special. These techniques could be transferred easily to an Ant Journal page or Scrapbooking layout.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us in this months challenge !

X Michelle Bee




No comments:

Post a Comment