Wednesday 23 January 2019

2019 - Make Time to Enjoy by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone,

My turn up on the blog today with my second share of the month, 
based on the challenge for January 'A Year in Review' 

Instead of sticking with 2018, i was inspired by the word reflection in the challenge graphic. 

I thought about writing myself some 'things' I would like to take the time to enjoy in 2019.

After a busy and somewhat turbulent year in 2018 for myself and my family, I decided to concentrate on what I thought would make my heart sing in 2019.

After brainstorming and a bit of Pinterest scrolling through Art Journalling, Inspirational lists and Bible Journalling posts, I came across a few inspiring pieces.

I wanted to journal on half of my page and I love colour, so with a bit of inspiration from a project from Pinterest ( Author Unknown - so if you see it let me know so i can give credit where credit is due) and a design in mind, i set about creating my art journal page.

No photo description available.



Here are the products used from Scrap Matrix:

Eclectica ETS21Image result for Paper Artsy Stamps tracy scott

6x6" 13 Arts - Triangles - Color Basic
AALL Stamp set #8


http://scrapmatrix.com/dina-wakley-heavy-body-acrylic/

Here are some close ups of the finer details!





That's it from me today, I hope I have inspired you to write a 'to enjoy' list for this year.

Hugs

Elisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment