Sunday 20 January 2019

A year in Review - Second layout by Lynn

Hi everyone, today I am sharing with you my second layout for this months challenge - A Year in Review.

This months challenge has really brought home to me about why we started scrapbooking and the importance of taking photos and also making pages of our memories.

I have done another double layout and included photos that have been miles stones this year



I have used the 13 arts paper collection - Strength in Numbers - designed by the awesome Australian Fiona Paltridge.  

Around the background I have stamped randomly with the Paper Artsy stamp EKC07.  

I have die cut squares from the 6 x 6 pages of the Strength in Numbers Collection, which I have put under each photo and journalled about that photo.

Here are some close ups:






There is still time to enter into this months challenge - all you have to do is upload your layout, card, project, canvas onto the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook page and tell us at least one product that you have used that is available in the Scrap Matrix Shop.

Products I have used:







No comments:

Post a Comment