Wednesday 4 March 2020

Paper Artsy month: JOFY










What an exciting month.... I just love Paper Artsy products. 
The range is amazing and all the artists are so inspiring.
One of my favourites is JOFY. I have chosen to make cards using stamps and stencils.

Did you know that each person on the design team, link the products that they use directly to the Scrapmatrix shop?
 Press on the highlighted products and this will take you directly to the products used... shopping couldn't be any easier!!





For this card I have used black card stock for the background. I made the colourful strip across the centre using JOFY stencil PS165
I coloured the spaces by blending distress inks over the stencil. 
I have outlined each shape with a fine black marker, added some mark making to the circles and added a few smaller circles to the white space. 
The flower is a stamp from JOFY53 set and I coloured this in to match the background.







This card was created with layers. 
The background is green card stock. I have used stamps from JOFY91.
 I made a black and white strip  using the smaller flowers from this set, On a separate card I traced the stencil JOFY PS085 , coloured it in and cut out the whole shape. From the same set, I stamped 3 of the large flower. I coloured one flower to match and with the other two flowers I coloured the centre pieces in black and white. I layered these with some 3d paste.










For this little beauty, I created a background using Paper Artsy paints. I added another layer using Paper Artsy stencil PS016 and also added some stamping from JOFY 53. 
Once dry, I created the edging using the stamp from JOFY 80 and the centre flower is from JOFY 72. To create the white space, I watered down Paper Artsy paint 'Cloud 9' which allows the background to peak through.


I am sure you will have a lot of fun using Paper Artsy products for this months challenge. Looking forward to seeing your entries in this months challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment