Tuesday 10 March 2020

Jen's Paperartsy Goddess



Paperartsy Month!  Woohoo!  I love these products.

I’m so happy to be able to show you my creations this month. 

First I wish to share an art journal page that has been growing like a tiny seedling, in the part of my mind that dreams of creating, for a while now.  It has changed from the initial creative spark, taken a few side trips, back steps and thrown me into a fit of frustration from time to time, to the piece that I share with you today. 
  I hope you like it.



I’ve used my large Dylusions Creative Journal and sketched out what I hoped to achieve.


  
I then painted the sky/top part in Blueberry and the hair was a combination of Sargasso and South Pacific. 


I painted her face with Nougat and tried shading a little with Mushroom.  I then sponged Gold Rush over the Tracy Scott Stencil PS124.

  
I then added details with my pencils.

 
Next I removed a page from my journal and sponged Lilac, Electric Violet and Byzantium onto it.  I sponged Gold Rush onto a couple of stamps from Tracy Scott’s Stamp Set ETS34 and stamped them onto the paint.
 I also stamped Jo Firth Young’s flowers from Stamp Set JOFY82 with Archival Ink – Majestic Violet.  I cut these out, as shown, and attached them with 3D foam with some embroidery thread that I had braided.





On the rest of the removed page I sponged Lilac, Antarctic and Hint of Mint. 
I stamped the small flower from Jo’s Stamp SetJOFY76 with Archival Ink – Viridian randomly over it.  
Cut them out and glued them all over my pages.


   I added some dots of Gold Rush for more detail and added another braid.




Well there she is, my Paperartsy Goddess. 

I've mainly used all Paperartsy products.  You can find them at Scrap Matrix

I'm sorry I'm not very good at photography.  You can't see all of the details on her face but they are there and it looks good to me.  I've never tried a face this large before. 
 I have to thank all of you, and especially the rest of the Design Time, (and Vicki for giving me this opportunity), for pushing me and giving me the confidence to try something like this.  If I can do it , so can you.  Everyone is great at giving advice and direction, so I want to see you try something you've been dreaming of doing. 
 Don't forget to share it on the Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my page.

Bye for now.

Jen
>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment