Tuesday 17 March 2020

Paper Artsy Mania- Tanya Froud

Hi Guys!

Tanya here with 3 more paper Artsy inspo shares here, 

First is my Gypsy Girl.


I stamped some of the leave shaped patterns  from Tracey Scott 38 stamp set to form a crown and painted them with Paper Artsy Paints
I then watered some right down to create a watercolor wash to paint her face. 
I added highlights with Scribble Sticks
Next I added lots of flowers and foliage from the Art by Marlene Die cut booklet 


Whilst playing with the super cool Tracey Scott 38 stamp I imagined that they could  make some cool flowers so I grabbed a gel print that I had done previously, using Paper Artsy Paints
I stamped the leaf type design and added some doodles to build the stems. I picked a quote from the Art by Marlene Die cut booklet 


and a bonus one for you all,

Products used are ...

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can find some inspiration for your next project using Paper Artsy products...there is so much to choose from!
Until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment