Saturday 14 March 2020

Paper Artsy month: Elena Zinski














Hello.... another fabulous challenge this month and so many fantastic Paper Artsy products to choose from. For this example, I have chosen products by Elena Zinski. I love that her stamps have character that are always fun to use.






I love these 'mices' to pieces!!This is set number ZA45.  I started the base of this card blending distress inks through paper artsy stencil PS016. I added some scribble text from Dina Wakely stamp MDR52807. I brushed over with paper artsy paint 'slimed'. I stamped the mouse and clock on separate paper. and coloured.  
I drew my own balloons to suit this card.
 An easy card to make and will be a great thank you card.





Another favourite, is this set of quirky sheep, ZA26.   For this card, I have used a gel print background and then based my colour scheme around the colours in the print. I made a strip to go across the centre using sheep from this set and masking them using Archival Ink 'watering can'. I have added the last sheep using 3D paste, raising her from the page.





. This set of fish has endless possibilities, ZA31.
 Once again, I have used a gel print background. I love having a gel print day and then my prints are on hand for card making. This print looks like splashes of water in a rock pool (to me!)
 I stamped the fish on a separate card and coloured. I created a porthole using circle die cuts and for the  background inside the circle, I painted a few random paper artsy colours  (aqua duck egg, banana and lake wanaka) and cut the sheet to size. 
I tucked the Octopus behind the centre piece to finish this fun card.

Have fun using these products ..... looking forward to your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment