Monday 10 February 2020

My Little Book of Prints - Jen.



Hi Everyone!

  I hope that you have all been in your craft rooms, (or craft spaces), and have been busy gel printing.  I decided to make a little book out of mine with the help of a Birgit Koopsen video.
I didn’t have much experience with gel printing.  I’d had a couple of sessions playing but wasn’t getting any results I liked, but if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. The results were much better this time around. 

Firstly, while I was waiting for my parcel to arrive from Scrap Matrix, I decided to make my own texture plate.  I had lots of old chipboard letters taking up space and decided to glue them onto a thick piece of cardboard.  I also pulled apart a piece of cardboard so that the corrugated part showed and found some different sizes of bubble wrap. Finally my parcel arrived, (no thanks to Australia Post), and off I went.
 


This is what I used:
Cardstock – A5 white
Dina Wakley Media AcrylicPaint – White, Buff, Heather, Carnation, Aloe, Sky, Lapis, Peacock, Blackberry, Ruby, Tangerine, Lemon and Evergreen
Carabelle Studio Art Mask – Indian Mandala
Carabelle Studio ArtPrinting – Abstract Flower and Leaves
Carabelle Studio ArtStamp – Dancing in the Rain, Scribbled Leafs & Textured Circles,  Leafs, Blooms and Circles Elements, and Fabric Collage.
Archival Ink – Emerald, Cobalt
Sports Tape.




I then chose my six favourite prints and scored them down the middle lengthwise and folded them in half.  I then stuck them together using glue tape.



 I cut off a length of sports tape and created a spine.



 Next I chose two more prints for my front and back cover and glue them on.




My next step was to randomly apply my stamps on the various
pages in coordinating colours









I’m very happy with the results.  This was a great way to use those prints.  I can’t wait to see your little books of prints. Don’t forget to share them on the Scrap Matrix Share Page.  Hop into your craft rooms and get creating.


 Here is the link to the YouTube video.



Bye for now.
Jen. 
>^.^<


1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to start making money???

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete