Thursday 20 February 2020

Mark Making
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all! 
It's Lisa here on the blog today, 
to share an art journal page, 
inspired by this month's challenge


This is what I have come up with


So I have first started by adding some colour to my page. 
I have used the 'Dina Walkey Acrylics in Lemon, Blush, Turquoise & Eggplant'.
I have also used some 'Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Paints in Granny Smith'
I have smeared them thinly across my page. 
I have scratched in some patterns to the wet paint. 


I have then used the '7 Dots Studio Droplets Stencil'
and 'Ranger Archival Ink in Black' to stencil droplets onto my page. 


I have then used an assortment of stamps to stamp out some florals and foliage, 
such as the 'Carabelle Studio Scribbled Leafs and Textured Circles',
 to build the flowers and foliage.
I have added more on my background with the 'Paper Artsy ETS02' stamps, and the
'7 Dots Studio Northern Night Stamps'


Next, I have started some doodling. I have added some grass to the bottom of my page.


I have added some more doodling to the sides. 


This is not what I was aiming for, 
a few things didn't work for me on the day, but 
I learned a few new things. 

I hope you have fun with this challenge, and make your mark on it.

Until next time!!

Lisa


Scrap Matrix Products Used:

Lemon, Blush, Eggplant & Turquoise.
Green Apple
Paper Artsy ETS02 Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment