Tuesday 18 February 2020

Leaving My Mark with Jen.



Hi I'm back again with my second project for the month.

Firstly I will admit that this did not go the way I planned. I had a very different page in mind when I saw of this month's challenge, but I got some new colours from Paperartsy in the mail from Scrap Matrix and just had to have a play. 


 I grabbed a page from my Art by Marlene medium journal and sponged, painted and smeared the Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints all over it.  Occasionally spritzing water over it to try and get a watercolour feel to it, this sometimes worked but not well with the green colours for some reason.


I then made marks with different sized brushes, lids and the side of a spatula.


Next I added some details with my Posca pens. 

I also had my small Dylusions Creative Journal on my desk and decided to use the same paints on it rather than wasting the leftovers.  I grabbed various stencils from The Crafter's Workshop and Paperartsy and sponged paint all over.  Again I used several brushes to make some marks and added details with my pens.

Very different to what I had planed.

There's not much time left for you to enter this month's challenge, so grab your paints and leave your mark.  Don't forget to share them on the Scrap Matrix Share Page.

Bye for now.

Jen.
>^.^<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment