Friday 7 February 2020

'Breathing of your Heart'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some inspiration with you,
for our latest challenge. 



Ok, so I will start with a confession,
 that this is a bit new to me, but I gave it a good try. 
I'm not sure how I feel about the finished product lol.


This page is built up of many layers. 
I started with a coat of 'Liquitex Gesso' on my page. 
I have then applied some 'Black Gesso', with some plastic packaging. 


I have roughly applied a mix of 'White Gesso', 'Dina Wakley Acrylic in Turquoise'
and 'Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Turquoise'
I have then used the plastic again to scratch and scrape the still wet paint.


I have then used a couple of my stencils, 
The 'Grungy Grid' and 'Hazy Days Chevron' with both the 'Black Gesso'
and 'White Gesso', sometimes a mix of both colours, that I applied with a sponge. 


I have added some more colour with a light touch and rubbing of 
'Dina Wakley Acrylic in Lemon'


More layers of black applied with plastic. Also the start of some doodling.


Next, some stamping, using my 'AAll & Create #3' stamp and 
some 'Distress Ink in Mustard Seed' and 'Ranger Archival Ink in Black'.


Add in some more doodling and some splashes of my left over paints. 


To finish I have used some of the 'Dina Wakley Collage Backgrounds' quotes,
and of course some more doodling. 


Some more close ups :)



It is growing on me a little. 


I hope that this has inspired you to make a mark, and give the challenge a try, 
you never know what you'll get in the end!

Until next time!

Lisa


Scrap Matrix Products Used:

Lemon 
Turquoise 
Turquoise

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal for you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, look after and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work better than ever before to take care of you.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so mandatory to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him open his soul and mind to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete