Sunday 16 February 2020

What do to with all those "Disaster" prints.. By Tanya Froud

Hi there Tanya here with my second share for the month..

Now I'm sure we all have been playing with our Gel Plates, and I'm sure that you have a pile that didn't make the cut!!!

I know I sure do! Now what can we do with these so we don't waste them?? Rip them up of course!!!!

This first art Journal Page was done with bits of ripped up disaster pieces that could have gone to the bin, but the colors were still kinda pretty so they stayed on the heap.

Once i ripped them i stuck them all down with Mat Gel Medium and dried it. 
Once dry i stamped with Art Foamies and doodled with Posca Pens.

On my Gel Plate I prefer to use Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic paint.



My second Art Journal page was also a piece that ended up on the scrap heap... I simply stamped with art Foamies and added some doodling with a irresistable pico embellisher to the page to bring it all together. Both these project also have stencils and quotes from Tim Holtz

Well Thats it from me this month. I do hope you are all having lots of fun "Making you Mark!"



1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (By the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP on this link to find out if this little questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete