Sunday 5 January 2020

Summer Breeze-By Tanya Froud

Hi There..

I can hardly believe we are starting a new year!!
For my first share for the year I have created a Art Journal page, which i ended up liking so much I framed it to hang up.


To start I did a blended background using Distress inks and a make up blender sponge. I then flicked some drips of water to create a some "bleached" splatters. I then used  a circle stencil for Aall & Create, and TCW dabbing ink through the stencil and some random stamping using a Carabelle Stamp.


I then stamped a face from Dina Wakley,  then I painted the area of the face white some white Gesso. I then stamped the same face onto some white tissue paper and cut out. I glued the tissue paper face over the face that i had painted white. this allowed the colors of the background to faintly show through.



















White a black water proof pen I sketched the girls hair flowing upwards as if blowing in the wind. I then painted this in with white Gesso.
Using some scrap of the white tissue I dyed it with some Distress Inks and spritz of water, i died it and then collaged it into place over the girls hair.




















To Finnish I added some doodling on the background and a quote that I did on my Dymo.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment