Tuesday 14 January 2020

Colours of Summer: Summer Days



Summer days can often be lazy days, enjoying reading, relaxing and of course, craft! With this project I tried to depict those lazy summer days. 







I have used a combination of Paper Artsy paints ..... Lake Wanaka, Aqua Duck Egg, Seagrass, Slimed, Granny Smith, Butternut, Blah Mange and Zesty Zing. Starting with my background of sky and grass, I then added another coloured dots to form flowers in a field.



I have hand drawn my girl on a swing and made her dress from a piece of Art By Marlene Collage paper. With colour on colour, I have stamped flowers on the top of the coloured dots using a flower from Dina Wakely Abstract Blooms.





To finish my project, I added some ribbon from my stash and some bold summer flowers from Paper Artsy JOFY 80 set.



Not being the greatest artist, I had fun with this project and found drawing a girl without a face, much easier than I first thought. 
I hope you find the time to also try something a little different for this months challenge.
Have fun creating



No comments:

Post a Comment