Monday 20 January 2020

'Hello'
Summer pops of colour
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some summer feels with you.
I have a layout that I have created with this month's challenge in mind.



I have gone with some pops of colour to match the balloons in my photo.
First, I used '7 Dots Studio Writer's Block 12 x 12 Burden' paper as my base,
I have used my 'Clear Gesso', to seal my page. 


Next, I have used my Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paints in 'Lemon', 
'Eggplant', 'Blush' and 'Turquoise',
to splash onto my page. 


I have also used the 'Lemon', 'Blush' and 'Turquoise' paints mixed with water,
 to colour some of the 'Writer's Block 12 x 12 Tags' and 'Writer's Block Elements'.




Layering the tags along with some ephemera from the 
'Idea-ology Expedition Ephemera" pack,
onto my base page. I have also used a piece of the 'Writer's Block 12 x 12 Inkwell'.


I have then added more layers of the tags,
building the colours to add to the black & white of this collection.


I have then adhered my photo, 
and a few more of the coloured die cut elements, into my layers.


I have then added one of the Flower Heart Charms,
and layered a '7 Dots Studio Airmail Word Sticker'
using foam tape for dimension.


To finish, I have used one of the flairs from the 'Glass Flair Hello Set',
along with another of the 'Airmail Word Stickers'


I hope that you like my layout with its bright summery pops of colour.
I love that I can bring any colour I want to,
 into this collection of black & white.


Until next time!!

Lisa



Scrap Matrix Products used;

Dina Wakley Media 'Clear Gesso'
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paints
7 Dots Studio Writer's Block
7 Dots Studio Airmail
Glass Flair 'Hello Set' 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology 'Expedition Ephemera'


No comments:

Post a Comment