Wednesday 18 September 2019

Art Foamies - Three bright cards with Jen


Hi Everyone!

I hope you have all been inspired by the rest of the team and are eager to get into the craft room.  
I’m back with my second project for the month and it’s a group of three cards using my go to Aall and Create stamp.  One of these is going to my nephew who is turning 11.  (I’m actually running out of people to give them to.)  
These were nice and easy and completed in a short time. 




You will need:
        Gel plate
        Brayer
         Art Foamies – Circle Salad 
      Dina Wakely Media Acrylic paint – Sky, Evergreen, Lemon, Tangerine and Ruby
    White cardstock
       Aall and Create stamp #13
      Archival Ink – Watering Can
        Circle die 
         Tag die

Stamp and colour three images.  I’ve used pencils, but you can use your favourite medium. I’ve then cut them out.




I then brayered the acrylics onto my gel plate, randomly stamped the art foamies and then stamped them on a piece of left over card.  





I’ve trimmed the cardstock to 10cm x 14cm and drawn an outline in black pen with a few squiggles.  I’ve cut three circles from my extra cardstock and leftovers, as well as three tags from plain cardstock.  
I’ve stamped my sentiment onto the tags and arranged them as shown. 




I’ve used a white Posca pen to outline a couple of the images on the third card just for something different. 

So that’s it, another blog post done.   I hope you are all having a great week. 
 
Cheers.

Jen.




4 comments:

  1. Nice Jen !! Love those circle salad art foamies, they work perfectly on a gel plate ❤ so nice seeing your work her 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Thank you very much for the idea of ​​gel plate and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I have inspired you. Just make sure your art foamies are clean to get the best results.

    ReplyDelete