Wednesday 11 September 2019

A bright all occasion card from Helen

Hello there scrappy friends, 
I've been MIA due to ill health, but have found time to create a little something for the September challenge at Scrap Matrix, using Art Foamies.





Have you seen them?   They are quite thick and spongy; and they work brilliantly with paints and gel plates.  Just the thing to make a big hot mess!



I set out to create magic with my gel press and fell flat on my face in a big pool of mud!  

So, I started again, much more carefully with the colour mixing, still not magical; but I managed to salvage these three blooms by fussy cutting them and adding some leaves.

I'll be back later in the month with an at an Art Journal page - fingers crossed.

Products used from Scrap Matrix

Thanks for looking. I hope you will feel inspired to join in and perhaps win a gift card from the Scrap Matrix store.




No comments:

Post a Comment