Monday 16 September 2019

Sea Shells by the Sea Side- By Tanya Froud

Hi There Peeps! 

Here is my next project - a mixed media layout using  Art Foamies.




To start with I applied Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint to Sea Side Art Foamies with a brayer and stamped 25 images from the Sea Side range.
I dried these and then fussy cut them all out.

On a sheet of white 12x12 card-stock in a band across the middle I stamped Broken Blocks by applying  Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint. I repeated the same technique with the Train Track stamp and the Writers Block. I dried it completely.

Next I matted my photo and stuck it down on the center of the page slightly to the top.
 I then made a cascade of the seashells coming down from the photo mounting them at different heights using dimensional dots.
Then flick some paint splats around and you are done!

A pile of pretty Seashells all cut out....




 

The Background...


Well That's it from me for today, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs 
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Great project. I may need to purchase those sea shells. 😉

    ReplyDelete