Tuesday 16 July 2019

Go Out and Love someone- By Tanya Froud

Hi All, Tanya Here!

How good is this color challenge.. I'm loving everyone's work and their take on the colors, they are all so different!

This is my next page using the colors as inspiration

 I had no real plan in mind for this one, just the colors. So I piled a heap of bits and pieces all available in store at Scrap Matrix that I would like to play with and went from there....



Next I got my Prima Watercolours out and did a messy background in 2x places on my white card stock ensuring I left lots of white space



Once that was dry I sponged through some Aall and Create stencils using Archival Ink in Coral and Monarch 

Once I had Stenciled I Stuck down some Dina Wakley Collage papers to add contrast. I then played with bits and pieces from the pile of stuff I had pulled out earlier including some Tim Holtz Ephemera die cuts and German Scraps.

Here are some close ups....



That's from me This month.. Keep the great entries rolling in, don't forget there is some great prizes to be won!

Until next time xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment