Monday 8 July 2019

'The little Things' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone,

Elisa here from the design team with my first share for July and the new challenge over at Scrap Matrix shares!

This month we have gone with a bright and funky colour palette- Pinks, Oranges and Yellows, there is certainly plenty of inspiration to be had from the challenge graphic below.

No photo description available.

I decided to take a few things from the images above and use them on my layout, including the flowers, mandalas and gold splashes!

Here are a few of the products used from the Shop.

/stamps/aall-create/#60
13arts mandala stencil and Ayeeda Water Inks
http://scrapmatrix.com/gingers-poppies/
http://scrapmatrix.com/dina-wakley-media-washi-tape-set-2/
http://scrapmatrix.com/primary-elements-mica-powder-10oz/


Image result for aall and create stamps Image 1

Image 1

Let's take a look at the close ups!



To create a focal piece, I used washi tape and a strip of paper from an old collection and then based my photo cluster around that line in my layout. I stamped and hand painted/coloured the Aall and Create mandala stamps and then fussy cut them out.



Behind the photo I used a white modelling paste through a stencil and then waited for it to be completely dry before adding my inks over the top. 


Add some extra scribbly writing and black framing marks around your page. Add extra elements like a few stars and also splashes of watered down Gold Mica powder.


The main focus (apart from the cute photo) is the gorgeous chipboard, which I prepped with a very thin coat of gesso then painted my inks over the top. Layer by Layer, drying in between. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope i have inspired you to try the bright colour scheme of the challenge and to use your chippie in a different way!

Hugs 

Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment