Friday 5 July 2019

Be Extraordinary

Hi there!

Tanya here with my first share for July..

This months mood-board is STUNNING and full of my favorite colors..Pinks and Oranges...

I created a pair of Tags and drew inspiration from the AALL and CREATE Flamingo Stamp #38.





To start with I cut 2 Tags from some Chipboard sheeting (was packaging that I had set aside ) and then coated with 2 coats of white Gesso, and set aside to dry completely.





I then used a AALL and CREATE stencil with some texture on it and black TCW modeling paste onto each tag, not entirely covering it.






Once Dry I smooshed Pickled Raspberry Oxide Ink onto my craft mat and pressed my tag into the inky puddle. I did this with both tags and dried slightly. I then repeated this with the Marmalade  Oxide Ink and dried completely.
Next I flicked water onto the tags and blotted with paper towel to lift of some ink and give some nice lighter spots.






I then grabbed a couple AALL and CREATE stamps and stamped randomly in the background, mix up our stamps and play with different stamps from different sets, it will give a unique look.
Then attach muslin and some Washi Tape to the background and set aside.






I stamped the flamingo and Feathers on some heavy white Card-stock and then colored it with the oxide ink sprays in Marmalade and Pickled Raspberry, I dipped my brush in and painted in the color.
Once dry I stuck them onto the tags and added a quote.











That's all from me today
Don't forget to play along and add your take on this months mood board on our Facebook page, I look forward to seeing what you create!!




No comments:

Post a Comment