Monday 22 July 2019

Indian Summer Gift Box by Elisa Ablett


Hi everyone, 

My turn up on the Scrap Matrix blog today with my latest creation based on this month's challenge.

If you haven't joined us in the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook group as yet, head on over and join in the fun in our monthly challenges. This month we have a bright and fun moodboard and colour palette of pinks, oranges and yellows.


No photo description available.



I decided for my 2nd project as part of the design team that i would attempt an off the page project and then I saw a friend using her new Art Alchemy waxes and I just knew I had to have them!

Here are some of the products used from the Scrap Matrix shop - 



Image 1Image 1
undefinedFinnabair Art Alchemy Metallique Wax



Blue Lagoon, Electric Violet, Indian Pink,  Vintage Gold, Bronze

other materials include - Prima Art Stones, Prills, Tim Holtz Stencil Brush, Door knob

and here is a few close ups of the finer details.


You can just see the Dylusions paint - Lemon Zest peeking through the layers and then finishing with a strong pink finish using the Indian Pink Wax.


That's it from me today, thanks for stopping by the blog!

Grab out your supplies and try an Off the Page project today!

Hugs 

Elisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment