Monday 22 October 2018

"Envelope Junk Journal Tutorial'' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Everyone, 

My turn up on the blog today with my latest design team inspiration based on this month's 'You've Got Mail' challenge over on the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook Group

I had come across this awesome Envelope Journal tutorial and thought I would put my spin on it. The original video (giving credit where credit is due!) that I watched is - Emora Designs - Papercraft Star - Envelope Journal Tutorial


Here are my attempts at a tutorial for you all 😂😂
Now you may be asking yourself ' why is she laughing' well to put a disclaimer on my videos for you, i was battling a chest infection, coughing, losing my train of thought, my cheeky puppy dog that ran into my table and knocked my camera askew..I decided just to run with it, so you will have to be kind to be me and hopefully if you can get past all what went wrong with the videos, you may find something in there you may want to try.

Here are my finished Envelope Journals - 





Here are the Youtube links to my tutorial videos - Head on over if you want a bit of a laugh and perhaps learn how to put together an Envelope Junk Journal.



Here are some close ups of the Gel Print Envelope Junk Journal




Here are some close ups of the front cover of the Shabby Chic Junk Journal using the Stamperia Blues Collection from Scrap Matrix.





 Products used from Scrap Matrix :-

Stamperia Blues Paper Collection
Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, Black Soot and Walnut
Paper Artsy Fresco Paints
Paper Artsy Stamps and Stencils
Gel Press - A4 Gel Plate
Scrap Matrix Metal Feather Embellishments
Scrap Matrix Twine
Scrap Matrix Postage Stamp Wood Veneer
Dina Wakely Stencil




Well that's it from me today, I hope you are inspired to give this month's challenge a whirl!!

Hugs

Elisa xx



1 comment:

  1. Holey Moley Elisa, what a great effort! There is nothing wrong with your video that I could see. I've tried making videos and failed miserably, but I know how long and tedious the whole process can be. Fabulous little envelope journals and you did well, given that you were on the sick list too.

    ReplyDelete