Sunday 14 October 2018

Art Journal Page .. by Lynn Good

Morning, Lynn here with my second project for this months challenge - You've Got Mail.

This time I have created an art journal page:



here is the moodboard for the challenge:


I began by adding some Ranger Idea-Ology Collage Paper and Tim Holtz Tissue paper to the art journal page using Matt Medium




I have then applied some paint using some stencils to push the tissue paper to the background.



I have stamped out the word travel and suitcase from the Paper Artsy stamp - I have used these as they fit into my the of letters being mailed when travelling around - that was before the days of blogs and facebook and emails!



Postcards being another form of mail - I have stamped a postcard stamp onto paper and aged it with distress ink and stamped using a Tim Holtz text stamp - the same stamp that is in the background of the art journal.


Here are some close ups:







I hope that this has inspired you to create a project for this months challenge.  It is simple to enter - just upload your entry into the You've got Mail album in the facebook Scrapmatrix Shares page found here

Products used 



Til next time - happy crafting


Image may contain: Lynn Good, smiling, close-up and text




No comments:

Post a Comment