Tuesday 10 July 2018

Sweet Heart

Hi All,
Tanya here for my last share as guest this month at Scrap Matrix..

I have one more layout inspired by this months "sweet" challenge and the photo i used could not be any more sweeter (I could be biased though!)


I used the 7dots "Illumination" range and created a messy layered mixed media page. To start with I fussy cut chevron strips of paper and ran them vertically. Then i slightly diluted Dina Wakely paints down in a jar and dipped a skewer into and drizzled it behind where i wanted my photo to sit.
I set it aside and then chopped up more papers and layered then behind my Photo. I then stuck it all down and added embellishments and die cuts to finish the page.



Products Used


That's it from me and i really look forward to everyone's take on this challenge.. There is so many options you could use for this challenge.



















No comments:

Post a Comment