Saturday 28 July 2018

Art Journal Inspiration from Elisa Ablett

'Sweet As Honey'


Hi Scrap Matrix Lovers!

Elisa here from the design team with my latest creation based on this months challenge.

I decided to do something a little different and do a bright vibrant art journal page using 
some of my chosen elements from the challenge graphic.

Using a base of black gesso, then spray an area of white - using Ayeeda Pastel White Spray, I slowly built up my layers around the Cotton Candy Dreams Paper Collection from 7 Dots Studio. Then adding matching colour using the bright sprays from the Dylusions Shimmer Spray range.

I believe the real hero of the page though is the fussy cut elements from the Dina Wakely Media collage paper and the Paper Artsy stamps. by Tracy Scott ETS02.


Here is this month's challenge, 'How sweet it is' 

I was inspired by the word sweet, the love heart and colours from the sunset. 

You still have time to enter - July challenge album :-)

Image may contain: 1 person, text




Here are some close ups of my project !!







Here are some of the products used in my project from the store -


Image 1

E³ Tracy Scott 02 (A5 set, trimmed, on EZ)




Image 1



undefined







That's it from me today :-) 

don't forget to leave me some love 

Hugs 

Elisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment