Saturday 12 May 2018

Helen's second Tic Tac Toe page - Pretty in pink

Hello there, welcome back to my blog where today I'm sharing another layout for the

The challenge is to create a project using a tic tac toe monochromatic theme.

For those of you who have not come across this before, the idea is to use any three objects from the grid, but they must be in a straight line horizontally, vertically or even diagonally. You may use any monochromatic colours you like.

Here is the grid for you to choose from.


This time I'm creating with different shades of pink with black and white as neutrals.
I followed the top grid line using 
Brads, flairs or buttons, a Stamp, & Pretty patterned paper. 

The gorgeous pink paper is from 13@rts, the Art Journey collection, "Travel."
I began with the background, creating texture with Prima stencils,

Then using Ranger black archival ink, I stamped three sets of the AALL #20 Flower stamp
which I coloured with various Distress Oxide inks, before fussy cutting them out.




The title is by 13@rts - I painted it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and added some faux stitched lines with a black pen.
I added some beads and bling to the middle of the flowers.




Because this little Girl's first word was "Birdie", I added a little Bird button to the cluster.

Thanks for your visit today. 
I hope you've found something to inspire you. 
You still have a few days left to play along

 at the Scrap Matrix Tic Tac Toe challenge and be in the running for 
a gorgeous prize from the uber generous Vicki Christensen.


No comments:

Post a Comment