Wednesday 30 May 2018

'Create the world you want' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Crafters,

Elisa here from the design team for Scrap Matrix with my latest layout based on the new Challenge for this month - What's the Point ? all about pointy things on your layouts this month.

This is my second layout this month using the Stamperia Blue Stars paper pack and Primary Elements Mica Powder as my main products.

No automatic alt text available.

My layout features Stars as my pointy feature.


Make sure you have a look at the website for the gorgeous stamp set #12 by Tracy Evans for Aall & Create, I utilised the star stamps from the set for my layout. 

Here are some close ups of the finer details - 



Start your background by adding modelling paste through your star stencil.

Then add your black water colour ink from 13 Arts plus layers of Gold Mica Powder and little bits of ochre or light brown.



A small pocket of the same in the top left hand corner. Black Ink and blue and brown splatters.


Wire makes a fabulous addition to a background, twisted around the stars (which i stamped and fussy cut out) I then foam mounted the stars.




Here are a few of the products I used from the Scrap Matrix Store - 




6x6" 13 Arts Stars


AALL Stamp set #12










Thanks for stopping by the blog today,

Head on over to my Youtube Channel and Instagram to subscribe :-) 




Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment