Tuesday 5 November 2019

Bloom with Grace.- Tanya Froud

Hi all Tanya Here..

Today I'm sharing a canvas I have created.

First up I painted a face and a background with Paper Artsy Fresco Paints and some TCW stencils.



Next I grabbed some old book paper and water color paper and painted rough circles in a mix off sizes, using Prima Watercolors. Once Dry I stamped some random bits and pieces using Carabelle Studio stamps. I then fussy cut the circles and then dug deep into the stash and found some long forgotten brads and stacked the circles largest to smallest and joined with a brad.

Next i stamped the scribble rose from a set of Art by Marlene and then doodled on it and fussy cut them out. I also stamped a Art Foamy Rose by Art by Marlene using the brayer and paint technique and cut them out.


I then did some paint drips behind where i though my flowers would go before building a flower crown.



So there she is and how she came to life!
I hope i have inspired you to join us in this months challenge..

Hugs x 




No comments:

Post a Comment