Thursday 14 November 2019

Powerful Blooms - paper flower vase


Hello....
This is a fun project that you can make with any flower stamps that you have in your collection. 
This makes a great 'everlasting' gift.








I started with some large flower stamps and coloured them in, using coloured pencils. I have chosen Art by Marlene STAMPBM08 and Tracy Scott ETS28 and made six flowers.




I made four smaller flowers, stamping onto some prints I made with my gel plate. For these flowers, I chose Tracy Scott ETS24 and Tracy Scott ETS21




I used a sturdy cardstock for all the flowers, cut them out and attached them with some 3D gel to skewers.





I made a box from plain card stock. 
You will also need some foam to put inside the box to hold the skewers. 
I have used florist foam. You could also use a small flower pot.




To dress up the box, I stamped a Carabelle texture plate  onto some tissue paper and glued this around the  box. 




I then arranged all the flowers, with the larger flowers behind the smaller ones. 
I made 10 flowers for this project but you may choose to make this bigger or smaller depending on the flowers you choose.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this instruction and look forward to seeing what you create.

Have a great day....


No comments:

Post a Comment