Monday 4 November 2019

Powerful Blooms - journal page


Hello...

I had a lot of fun getting messy with this page... layers and layers and more layers!!! It was fun to dig around my stash to make the background to this page.
 I hope this inspires you to do the same and enter the monthly challenge.








I started with some collage, using book paper, music paper and Art by Marlene Collage Paper.




I painted the whole page using  Paper Artsy Paints, 'Zesty Zing' and the centre of the page in 'Blah Mange'. 
Using 'mulled wine' Paper Artsy paint, I have used a stencil across the middle with a floral design.
 I added some strips of washi tape from my stash that blended well with the page and one in black to stand out. 
Using  texture paste and another floral stencil by TCW,  I added some depth to the page.




I stamped some flowers and leaves onto separate card and coloured using Scribble Sticks.
 The large flowers and leaves are stamps by Art by Marlene, however the smaller flower was from my own stash. 
The middle flower and one of the  butterflies are from Tracy Scott set ETS20. 
The beauty of Art by Marlene stamps, is they have  several stamps in one. I have only used part of the larger stamp on this layout as you can see by the area I have coloured. 
This is a wonderful stamp for making flowers of all different sizes.  




For the finishing touches I have painted black some Blue Fern Chipboard flowers, stamped some more butterflies from Tracy Scott set ETS21 and added some quirky sayings from
I stamped these butterflies onto tissue paper  to add to this project. 




Have a wonderful day....


No comments:

Post a Comment