Saturday 16 November 2019

Powerfull Blooms- Mixed Media Layout and Art Journal Page- Tanya Froud

Hi there!
Tanya here with my second post for the month.

First up i have a monochromatic mixed media scrapbook page. I know we all think of flowers and bright colors.. but i wanted to pull back and used this black and white photo of my daughter as inspiration.

So i opted for a white sheet of 12x12 card and a smear of Dina Wakley Black Gesso across my my page. Once that was dry i stamped some random Art by Marlene Roses with with paint onto the band of black gesso.
Next i grabbed some of cuts of white card and stamped using Jet Black Stazon Ink. I used the following stamps.... Scribble Rose by Art by MarlenePaper Artsy Vine Stamp (#30)  Paper Artsy Tracey Scott ETS35, I then fussy cut them all out.
The background needed a little more so i stamped and  heat embossed some texture stamps from what stamps I had already out on my desk.
I then put it all together layering all my fussy cut elements.

                               













My next project was an Art Journal Page.

In the background i incorporated old book paper, magazine transfers sealed with Liquitex Matte Medium and then onto i added some heavily diluted Dina Wakley Heavy Body Paints to create a loose water color background.


I then painted a flower stem and stamped a Art by Marlene Rose with Dina Wakley Heavy Body Paint onto some white card cut out and then glued to the page. The quote is stamped from Tracey Scott flower stamps.

Well that is it from me, I do hope you play along with this months challenge!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment