Saturday 24 August 2019

Seize the Day!!! by Tanya Froud

WARNING!!!!More mandalas Zentangles and color inspiration incoming!!!!!!!

Hi there Tanya here!!!





Today I have a super bright and fun double art journal page for you...




To start with I grabbed a few Dina Wakley paints and smeared them here and there all over my blank pages and then dried completely.

Once dry I grabbed a TCW stencil Botanical Dream and sponged Black Dina Wakley paint through it...this toned down the crazy bright pages.




I then stamped and heat embossed onto black card some Tracey Scott Flower stamps then fussy cut them out. I created an embellishment cluster in the corner and added some hand Zentangled elements and also cut them out and stuck them into the cluster.




I was going to add a quote and call it done, but I felt it needs "more" so I stamped an Art by Marlene Girl image and water colored (Prima) her and placed her on top of the cluster. and added a quote strip.. now it felt done, a quick doodle border and that was it!




That's it from me,
Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment