Monday 5 August 2019

Fabulous- With Tanya Froud


Hi there Tanya here for my first share for the month!

Firstly HOW COOL is this months challenge!!!! Mandalas AND Zentangle.. I must say I love me a good Zentangle, to fill in any drab space in both scrapbook and art journal designs, Its quick simple and you don't need much more than a good quality water fast fine line pen.



To create this page I started with heavy white 12x12 card-stock and brayered on Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint on randomly. 
I let it dry and then stamped some mandalas from Tracey Scott over the background here and there,




Once I had stamped it was time to fill in the gaps with lots and lots of freehand doodles, this is where you don't over think and just go with it, I drew flowers, lines circles and spots to fill in space and make the page flow. I also made sure to leave white space to give you eyes somewhere to rest and avoid it becoming to busy.






Once I was happy I added a few layers from gel print scraps behind my photo and  title and a couple of yellow doilies from the stash...




And there you have it.. Mandalas and Zentangle, I really hope you can play along this month at 
Scrap Matrix Shares on Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment