Thursday 8 November 2018

'Wildflower' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Crafters,

My turn up on the blog today with my first share for November based on the NEW challenge Metals & Petals; you can enter the challenge via the Scrap Matrix Shares Group on Facebook.



No automatic alt text available.

Here is the layout I created for the challenge, it features 7 Dots Studio Garden Party, Scrap Matrix Metals, mini buds and Jane Davenport Inkredible Ink in Berry.



Here are a list of the products I used from Scrap Matrix Store - 

Image result for 7 dots studio garden party
Leaves - Antique Silver Leaf Medium Intricate. Set of 5Image 1

Image 1

Image result for jane davenport inkredible ink berry


Here are some close ups for the finer details!



I am a bit of a fan of using circles as frames on layouts and I had the idea of using a moon shape and build around my photo. I loved how it turned out!!



You can see from the close ups the metal flowers and leaves I used in my layout. To prepare them, I brushed gesso over all the metal bits, quite roughly to give texture to them, let dry then using a dropper, I gently dripped the Jane Davenport Ink over the top and let dry. It takes a while but totally worth the effort!

Well that's it from me today, make sure you get your entry into the new challenge album!

And i will see you around the Scrap Matrix Shares group xx

Hugs xx

Elisa Ablett


No comments:

Post a Comment