Friday 3 August 2018

Tam's first Aall & Create Share.....includes VIDEO

Hi there Scrap Matrix creatives!!
 
Tam here today to share my layout using the most fabulous Aall & Create!! I adore their stencils and stamps so much, and use them on so many of my layouts.
 
For this layout, I used a stamp and stencil that I hadn't used before.


Yep I went with colour!! Surprise surprise!


I've created a video, so you can see how this layout came together.
 
I'll add the link below, but first, here's a few close ups!!
 

I created my own tags behind the photos by stamping onto some white cardstock, and also onto some papers I created using a Gel Plate (I made these ages ago and have been working my way through them.  I'm a big fan, and hoping to make a video next time I create some.)
 
I absolutely love how the stamps look behind the photos!!


They complement the background perfectly!


I painted them all in black gesso first, and then added some 'Patina Blue' Paint by Finnabair and some 'Aqua/Rose Opal Magic' to some of them.
I love how well they tie in with the stencilling and stamping.
So good for boy pages!!


I also added in some stamped words to the clusters of cogs.


My title was created with the Stencil and black gesso.
 



Here's the video......... Enjoy!!
  



 
 
 
I hope the video has inspired you.
 
I'm really hoping to make more.
I'd love you to subscribe to my YOU TUBE channel.
 
This challenge should get you ALL CREATING!! (wink wink) - you can win not only a Scrap Matrix prize, but also the chance to  join us as a Guest Designer!!
How cool is that!
 
So get creating and then upload your creation using anything by Aall & Create to our Scrap Matrix Shares Page. 
Just pop it in the album marked 'Aall & Create'.
Easy Peasy.
 
Here's a list of the Scrap Matrix Products I used:
Raven Bazill
 
Dylusions Paint - London Blue
Finnabair Patina Paint - Blue
 
 
 
If you'd like to see more of my work, you can pop over to my BLOG or my YOU TUBE channel - I'd love you to subscribe!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment